Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moonleaf Tea Shop ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I looooove milk tea.  Back in 2006, I only get my milk tea fix via Lipton Milk Tea sachets. >.<   There were still no tea place within the metro thus I only get it via sachets or from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL).  You see, CBTL offers a number of tea latte drinks and my 2 favorites are: Chai Tea Latte & Moroccan Mint Tea Latte.

Recently, a number of tea shops sprouted like mushrooms.  I've thought of putting up one myself but a lot of my friends and relatives told me that this is just a craze.  In a span of just 2 years, I've already lost count of all the tea places around the metro.  Aside from the ones I've tried namely Serenitea, Cha Time, Happy Lemon, Zen Tea and Cha Dao, there's still A LOT of other tea places (that are yet to be tried) but one of the tea shops that got me is Moonleaf.


 



Moonleaf I believe started in Maginhawa St., in Teacher's Village, UP.  Since they became such a hit to students, they put up a branch in Katipunan near McDonalds. (the same area where Cha Dao is).  They also have 2 branches along Maginhawa St. alone and that already says a lot. *wink*


They've got only a few selections and their best sellers are Hakka and Winter-melon.  I would suggest that you request your drinks to have 50% less syrup.  Their drinks are too sweet for my taste and 50% is just right. :-)

Their drinks are also budget friendly.   Drinks come in one size only (large) at P75. Additional pearl, nata, milk, or pudding is P10.

The thing with Moonleaf's milk tea is that it's sooooo creamy that you would really want to savor every sip.  Knowing me, everything is fast.  Place a food/drink in front of me and its gone within 15 minutes. haha!





Best way to end a night? Share good stories and milk tea with friends :-)

4 comments:

  1. ehem! ehem! and thank you to Santelmo of http://www.pinoymuffintop.com for sharing a picture ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures :) you and Santelmo are really tea lovers huh, ako naman i prefer coffee over tea hehe

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system