Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

MLBB: My Lips But Better ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I am one of those who grew up not needing to put on make up simply because when I was still studying, my mom didn't allow me to have any kind of make up. She believes that it would just age my skin. I can still remember back when I was still in Grade 5, I was jealous of my classmate who have their first set of J&J pressed powder and lip balm.

Fast forward to *toot* years, I could honestly say that I can see the advantages of not putting on makeup early in life because when people meet me the first time, they ALWAYS think I am 10 years younger my age. Yep! (TIP: I think it's also an added bonus that I love to drink any kind of tea.) And because I grew up not putting on makeup, I can still go out nowadays without putting on any --- BUT it doesn't hurt if I put a little dash of color on my lips, of course!

So without further ado, here are my "MLBB" colors --- which stands for "My Lips But Better" ;)



Elizabeth Arden 
Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Watermelon


Revlon 
Colorburst Matte Balm in Sultry

Deborah Milano 
Matte Lipstick in 07




Trust me on this, you wouldn't feel sorry trying out these colors. These are my "go to" shades when I just want to look naturally better. *wink*


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system