Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Big Catch Restaurant, Ozamiz City ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I have been to Ozamiz City once a year since 2013. Hmmm..where is Ozamiz? That's the first question that came to my mind when my then suitor told me where he's based. 

Ozamiz is a small city in the province of Misamis Occidental located within Mindanao. Getting there was easy via air; it's just 1 hour and 25 mins flight via Cebupac or PAL. :)

During my first trip to Ozamiz City, there were only quite a few restaurants to choose from. Being the "foodie person" that I am, I was kind of disappointed about it because I love trying out different kinds of dishes.  Every time I am in a new place, I see to it that I get to try at least a few new restos which are not available in Manila.

Lo and behold! I was really amazed as how time went by. I didn't expect new restos to pop out within just 3 years, considering that Ozamiz is just a small city. My tummy was soooo happy! Haha! ^___^

Anyway, during my 3rd visit to Ozamiz, my bf and I tried Big Catch Restaurant.


Basically, there's only a few items on the menu.  The "Catch of the Day" are the must-order here. 
So please don't forget to order these when you go to this restaurant. :)

There are 4 items to choose from: (a) mussels; (b) crabs; (c) shrimps; (d) prawns.  So here's the yummy part -- THE SAUCES! -- You get to choose which sauce to mix them with. They have garlic butter, hot garlic sauce and ohhhh my favorite big catch special sauce, SLURP!!! WOW!!! They're all delicious. *Two Thumbs Up* Try them all take my word for it, really!!!

And before I forget, your meal goes with unli-rice!!! Yahoo! 

Note: You may also request how spicy you want the sauce to be


We ordered the following:

Shrimps in Hot Garlic Sauce

Mussels in Garlic Butter

Crabs in Big Catch Special Sauce

Ready? FIGHT!!!

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach! LOL

Hi pogi! *kilig*



You may opt to eat on a plate with utensils or with your bare hands. Of course we chose what's more exciting! All in all, I was really, really, REALLY HAPPY with Big Catch Restaurant.  Believe it or not, I had 3 cups of rice to go with my meal -- yes, 3 heaping cups of rice!!! That's how yummy our meal was. 

When in Ozamiz, please don't forget to put this in your "Must-Try" resto.

Here's a screenshot of the map to this restaurant:



So what are you waiting for? :)




Side Note/Trivia:
When in Ozamiz, you might also like to try dining at Big J Grill House, which is a sister company of Big Catch Restaurant. :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system