Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

mySlim Dietary Supplement ♥ ♥


Since January 2015, I promised myself that I would try my very best to be fitter and healthier this year and so I searched the net for exercise videos I could try at home.  Why at home and not at the gym? So I have no excuse!!! Anyway, so far, I can honestly say that exercising at home has been effective because I've been exercising almost everyday for 9 months now. :)

So far, I've finished the following exercise videos:

(1) T25
(2) Insanity
(3) 21 Day Fix
(4) ChaLEAN Extreme (one month only)
(5) 21 Day Fix Extreme (this is my current exercise vids for September)


I felt better since I started exercising.  It was hard at first because I'm not used to having to exercise every single day.  I really had to push myself to do it for the first month but after that, it felt natural already and not a "chore". After 3 months of continuously exercising, my body was looking for it! Seriously! It was like my day wouldn't be complete without exercising.

But anyway, this post is about my review on mySlim Dietary Supplement. I saw this supplement via Instagram and I became curious to try this one out if it would be effective on burning my fatsss.
Since it was readily available in Mercury Drug Stores, I bought one and it came with a free mySlim Drink with it.  MySlim is being sold for Php 540 and a bottle contains 30 capsules which means it would last me 15 days if I follow the directions to consume 2 capsules a day.



MySlim’s active ingredient EFLA 920 is clinically proven to help you lose weight. MySlim also contains Carnipure, the purest form of L-carnitine that converts your fat into usable energy, and Palatinose, which prolongs your energy levels.
Its main benefits includes increased fat burning, appetite suppression, reduced fat absorption, and a high thermogenic effect, helping you burn more calories even while you’re sitting. However, to shed off those extra pounds, we also recommend engaging in simple exercises such as brisk walking, climbing the stairs, or even running and complement these with a healthy diet. (from http://myslim.ph/faqs/)


As for the mySlim Yerba Mate Drink, I've read some reviews that they felt like going to the toilet after a few hours of drinking it. As for me, I didn't feel the need to go to the toilet at all -- I'm not sure why. Maybe because I used to drink Biguerlai (laxative tea) ?

I have lost 3 pounds after 15 days of continuous exercise for at least 30 minutes a day and taking 2 capsules of mySlim Supplement. I hope I won't gain it back if I didn't continue drinking this supplement! >.<

To know more about mySlim, you may check out their website 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system