Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

REVIEW: TRESemme Keratin Smooth Line ♥ ♥ ♥


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone! :) Sorry for not being able to blog continuously as I've been busy. >.<
Anyway, I've received this package from TRESemme last Christmas as one of my prizes for winning their contest. :) I got really excited because I loooove TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner since I started having "Keratin/Brazilian Blow Dry."   Yes, I got tired of having my hair digi-permed and so I went back to straight hair. hehe! (Yes, salawahan mga babae! :))

So this is the whole package that I've got from TRESemme. :) Happy, happy, joy, joy!!







The package includes the following:
  • Dowell Blower
  • Goody Brush
  • TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
  • TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
  • TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment
  • TRESemme Keratin Smooth Hair Mask 


I got really excited to try the TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment because I thought, "Yay! I don't need to go to the salon anymore to have my Brazilian blow out every 4 months!"

So, as soon as I got home, I took a bath, shampooed my hair using TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo, then instead of the conditioner, I applied the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Hair Mask as "hot oil treatment" before I iron straight my hair to beautification.



While my hair was still damp, I applied 8 pumps of the TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System Heat Activated Treatment. I combed it through and blow dried my hair using the Dowell Blower.  To activate the 7 Day Smooth System, the hair needs to be ironed out because it's a "heat activated treatment."  So, using my 4-year old hair iron, I ironed my hair out by section.

This is my hair after applying the TRESemme products and ironing it out using my ever reliable hair iron.  It was shiny, straight, and smooth to the touch.  I was curious if it would have the same effect as the Keratin blow dry that I usually have at the salon.  If that is the case, then I won't need to go to the salon anymore! Mas tipid! ^___^


Sadly, after I took a bath the next day and wet my hair, it didn't have the same effect as a salon Keratin Blow Dry. My hair is naturally wavy and so when I let my hair air dry, it went back to its original form --- wavy hair. Hehe!

Would I recommend it to you? Well, if you want a "cheaper" alternative to a Keratin Blow Dry, then yes. But the thing is, you need to apply it every time you iron out your hair to have the same effect as the picture above. If you want an effortless one, then you need to shell out more and have it done at the salon. :)

Would I buy it again? Probably. I iron my hair from time to time so I think it would be great to have a hair treatment while I iron my hair to save it from further damage. 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system