Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cafeccino by Dome ♥ ♥ ♥

I've been to Cafeccino a number of times due to my "Loyalty Card." =P
The Loyalty Card contained 5 discount coupons.  The deals were so worth it that I almost used all of it (except for the kiddie meal..haha!).  The coupons were good for a year and you can only use 1 coupon per visit.

For this post, I'll be writing about their Buy 1 Take 1 Breakfast Deal.  We ordered the following:

  • Bangus Belly Php 335
  • Dome Breakfast Php 260




As you may notice, their prices are a little bit steep for a breakfast meal but since I got coupons, we were only required to pay for the Bangus Belly which has the higher value. ^_^


When we ordered the Bangus Belly, we thought that it would be the typical "Pinoy Bangus Breakfast" which is fried, garlic-y and crunchy but Cafeccino's version was different.  Their Bangus Belly was sweet tasting, soft and juicy.  The taste was similar to the "Pinoy Bistek" but has a sweeter note in it.  It was good, BUT I like my order better (haha!) which was....tentenenentenen! *drum roll please*


 The Dome Breakfast

Since they had a lot of sausages in their menu, I asked the server which one's the BEST and so she suggested that I try the Dome Breakfast.  It may not look spectacular and delicious but the taste was good IMHO. The sausages were succulent and big enough for my appetite. :D  And if you knew me well, I eat like a man. haha! As for the eggs, you may choose how you want them prepared. :-)



Should you need to set up a lunch meeting, Cafeccino also has a function room good for a maximum of 25 pax.  The function room rate is Php3500.  It is consumable and the room can be rented for 3 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system