Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Shiseido Beauty Penthouse ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


We are a family of Shiseido users. My auntie discovered Shiseido back in the 90s. She brought home some bottles from Japan as pasalubong for my lola, and my lola became an immediate convert. She's been using Shiseido's UV White line back then, but since it has been discontinued already, she's now using the Benefiance line (and so are we: my mom, aunties and I).




Last August 25, I got a blessing through a text message from Shiseido Philippines.  I was advised that I was the chosen winner for the Shiseido Beauty Penthouse Experience on August 30, Sunday.  I was soooo excited because it means I could get to experience something which is not being offered to walk-in clients -- best of all, I could bring my mom with me! *two thumbs up*

Shiseido Beauty Penthouse is located at the 59th floor of The St. Francis Shangri-la Place.  As soon as we got there, we were warmly welcomed by the Shiseido Team. We were advised that there are 3 floors in the Penthouse Suite. The first floor is where they welcome the VIPs and pre-selected guests and have healthy snacks and drinks.







We were served Detoxify Bar's Healthy Menu: Greek Salad, Chicken Pomodoro Lettuce Wrap, Salmon Fillet Cutlets & Asparagus Spears with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce




For the drinks, we were offered different variants of Detoxify Bar's Veggie Juice: Green Vegan Detox (Beauty Brightening Brew), Red Vegan Detox (Ultimune Radiance Red Tonic), Orange Vegan Detox (Glow Enhancing Elixir)


While waiting for our turn, VIPs can lounge around the receiving area at the first floor. But since we came in late in the afternoon, we were ushered to the second floor immediately after we had our healthy snacks. :)





The second floor consists of rooms where the VIPs and pre-selected guests can have their 30-minute facial using Shiseido products such as Benefiance, Bio-Performance, White Lucent or Future Solution LX. The facial was very relaxing that one can easily feel relaxed and transported to dream land. 





After the facial, we were prettified by Shiseido's Professional MakeUp Artist, Genesis who have been trained and certified at the Shiseido Makeup Instructor Academy in Tokyo, Japan. All I could say is WOW. He didn't put much make up on me but I was really happy of the final outcome.  Everything felt light on my face and it felt like my skin could breathe through the make up.  How I wished I had an event on party to go to that night because the make up was too marvelous!



Even their hand wash and soaps were made by Shiseido. 





Of course, the night didn't just end there. We were ushered to the third floor to have our pictures taken by a professional photographer! :)



The penthouse also had an outdoor pool. Too bad, it was raining that night that we weren't able to stay at the open area.


Here are the final copies of our photo shoot. <3 <3 <3  Thanks Shiseido Philippines!






Of course, we ended the night well and bought Shiseido's Benefiance NutriPerfect Eye Serum and White Lucent All Day Brightener with SPF 36.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system