Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

A Surprise Treat for the BF ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


* * *
When was the last time you did something for the first time?  
* * *

I always ask this to myself ever since I've read this thought provoking question years ago.  I want my life to be full of excitement and adventure.  I don't want to live a life of monotony. I don't want to have any regrets thinking, "I wish I've done that when I still can" --- I want to be able to look back saying "Yep! Done that!" ;-)


 Take a picture on the expressway --- CHECK! 

Riding a motorcycle have never crossed my mind before.  I have this connotation that no matter how careful you are, you can't prevent possible accidents from happening due to unforeseen circumstances --- such as a drunken truck driver, cab drivers racing each other, etc.  Yes, I've done my share of adventures such as the sky jump from the Macau Tower, the Plunge at Danao, Bohol, G-Max Reverse Bungee in Singapore, and the Drop Zone at Dahilayan, Bukidnon to name a few; but IMHO, these establishments ensure the safety of their clients 101%. (Well, you get my point.)

When you are in a relationship, you need to know the meaning of compromise --- and do it once in a while.  I want to make my boyfriend feel extra special by fulfilling his childhood dream of riding a big bike. Thanks to my friend, Ruth, who blogged about her unique experience which gave me an idea of THE PERFECT SURPRISE GIFT for the bf.  Without thinking twice, I inquired about their service and told them about my plan.  What I liked about this company is that they're very hands on with their clients.  I was able to talk to the CEO of Travel Concierge, Mr. Pat Favoreal, and he immediately told me, "Gusto ko yan plan na yan! Game ako diyan!" which made me even more excited.  I had tons of requests and he made sure that everything would go as planned. (Customer satisfaction? CHECK!)

The bf didn't have any idea of this gift.  All he knew about was that we are going to do an outdoor activity. I asked him to choose: sea breeze or mountain view and he chose the latter.  He even thought that it's a bungee or sky diving activity. LOL! I just told him to wear something comfortable and that's it.

As for the whole Ride Along Motorcycle Tours team, I told them of "the plan:" We will be picked up from my house and stop at a gasoline station for "pee break" and we'll park beside the big bikes. The bf will see them and surely, he'll get giddy with excitement to take pictures of the group.  He will then ask that we have our pictures taken with them and then the team will ask where's our destination. Then, since we'll go on the same route, they'll offer a free ride for us.  BUT things didn't go as planned because the bf doesn't want to go down the car. LOL!!! He's contented looking at these babies from the window. Haha! So I just told him that I know them and hired their service.


This is the whole team's ride: 
HD Softail Heritage 1700, HD 883 Sportster, Kawasaki Vacquero 1700, and Yamaha Dragstar 1100 + a Chevrolet Trailblazer

Since both of us have no experience riding a big bike on the expressway (@ 120-140 kph speed), I chose to get the back ride option of Ride Along Motorcycle Tour's service.  It's a complete package: we were provided with a helmet, riding jacket, balaclava, knee protectors, adventure insurance worth 100K and a souvenir shirt.  There's also a spearhead to guide the riders, a sweeper to ensure everything's OK at the other end PLUS a backup SUV should the riders get tired and opt to ride at the comfort of an enclosed vehicle.  At each rest stops, they also gave us ice cold water and wet wipes to freshen up.   All you need to do is just sit back, relax and ENJOY THE RIDE. :)

Here's a clip of the surprise 480kms ride to/fro Baguio:



This unique service from Ride Along Motorcycle Tours was born due to Pat Favoreal's love for big bikes. According to him, he rides at least 1,000 kms per month and so he thought of offering the service to the public.  This activity has a specific niche because only a few are willing to experience this "adventurous ride."









I asked the bf for his rating and he said, it's 11/10! YEHESSS! My surprise exceeded his expectations. ^___^ Thanks to the whole team (Sir Pat, Sir Borgs, Sir Ratski, Ms Sweet and Kuya Leo) for making this possible.  We'll see you again next time around. :)





If you're interested on getting their service, you may check out their rates at Travel Concierge's website.


La Huerta Village Center, Aguirre Compound, Multinational Avenue,
Multinational Village, Parañaque City
Globe: 0917-850-4841 | Smart: 0998-587-9507 | 
Tel Nos. : (02) 551-8228, (02) 370-5460, (02) 505-6151


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system