Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday is Prayer Day

In Morocco, Friday is prayer day and they only have couscous for lunch. According to Ilham, they usually have lunch for 2 hours and then prayer time until 3PM so you wouldn’t see anyone at work during these times.  Ilham, our client, brought some couscous for lunch and it was very delicious.  


Vegetarian Couscous for Tracey

Couscous with Beef


Couscous sauce


We also had buttermilk and it tasted like yogurt for me.  I had to put some sugar in it because it was too sour for my taste.



Here in Morocco, I've noticed that their fruits are a lot bigger than the ones we have in the Philippines.  See how humongous they are.



For dinner, we went to this cafĂ© called Couvert D'or Restaurant which specializes on French pastries and the food was great.  We had desserts after and we had quite a number of selections to choose from.  I had a hard time choosing what to get but being the chocolate lover that I am, I chose the chocolate coated cake. The desserts tasted great with a cup of Moroccan Mint Tea. :-) I hope we’ll be able to dine here again later this week.


Andrew getting all excited..He looove desserts btw. :-)


Some of the selections to choose from

My cake



Here are some solo shots of IBM CSC Morocco Team 


Mihoko

Anup


Tej

Andrew


Amy

Rahul


Tracey

The whole team

#ibmcsc morocco 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system